Eels lake cottagers

Members of the association and public can immediately report a natural resources violation by calling the Ministry of Natural Resources and Forestry (MNRF) TIPS line at 1-877-847-7667 toll-free any time or contact the local ministry office during regular business hours. They can also call Crime Stoppers anonymously at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477). The MNRF TIPS line is the fastest way to access a Conservation Officer that is actively working in the field.

Scroll to top